Sunday, April 27, 2008

Resume Tape / Capstone

Finally my capstone presentation has come and gone, and I am just one step closer to graduation. The main component to my capstone project was a resume tape, geared around sports broadcasting and the work that I have done at my time at Westminster. So after a long time of doing research and talking to some experts in the field I have used the information to create my first resume tape. It runs five minutes in length and showcases some of my best work that I have done so far in my sports broadcasting career. Is it perfect? Not yet, there are still some parts that it is lacking in, but for my first resume tape I am please with how it turned out. For all that watch this I would really appriciate your thoughts and/or critisms.

2 comments:

Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

Flag me when you get that feedback from that EXPERT we talked about at your poster presentation. I need that to finalize everything for you.

Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

You are welcome to come to the amphitheater down by the lake and watch the BC 601 in cold and rain as they go on their Amazing Race beginning at 11:30 on Tuesday.

Cheer on your favorite BC 601 team.