Sunday, March 9, 2008

PACKAGES

This week for Titan Town Sports I had to talk more then I think I ever have had to in my time doing titan town sports. The reason for all my talking was due to a lack of packages. And I don’t want to single anyone out, but someone tells you that they are going to do a package for the show you are really depending on them to come through. Especially during a time when we are going through a highlight dry spell. Now that basketball season is over, and with snow on the ground for spring sports, we have to rely heavily on packages and feature stories. Last week we had a couple of packages fall through, which made Titan Town Sports really light on time, but I guess it is better to be light then heavy. TJ and I gave out two package ideas for this weeks show, and I am hoping that they come through for this week. I have all the confidence in the world in our crew, and I’m not expecting perfection, but I am expecting that packages get done. And I have faith that we will have at least two packages for this weeks show.

No comments: